What is the maximum loss limit, and what is a relative drawdown level?
- The maximum drawdown level is 4% relative to all stages of Lux Career Funded Trading Program.
- Relative drawdown means the difference between the highest account balance and the lowest unrealized equity value.
What are the withdrawal methods?
- Lux Trading Firm pays profit share on the Advanced Account (Stage 2) once the trader achieves the 6% profit target and meets the minimum trading days.
- Lux Trading Firm pays traders on the Professional 50k, 100k, or 150k Accounts (Stage 3 and up), as long as the trader has made a net profit in the current month, relative to the High-Water Mark.
- All Professional 50k, 100k, or 150k Account stages profits are paid out during the week following the calculation of profits. Profits are calculated during the 1st weekend after the end of the month.
- Traders are paid by Bank transfer through Wise.
We allow EAs that are created by the trader (trader’s intellectual property). EAs developed by a third party, are prohibited since this does not show the individual trading skills of the trader.
If this EA is no longer available to the trader/public, for whatever reason, the trader will be unable to update, upgrade or make changes to it for the better.
Traders can use a third-party EA as a tool to support their strategy, but without using automatic trade execution.
Lux Trading Firm prohibits duplicating trades and orders by using a copy trading service offered by any one provider.
Lux Trading Firm allows traders with a self-developed strategy to use the Lux trading platform as the Master account and copy the trades to other (Slave) accounts that belong to the trader or his/her company. It is prohibited to copy your trades to other than your own trading account(s). Our algorithms will recognize when trades are duplicated to different trading accounts with us and will close them automatically. All the parties involved will be expelled from the program and no refund or reset will be possible.
We work with the broker Global Prime: https://www.globalprime.com