What is the maximum loss limit, and what is a relative drawdown level?
- The maximum drawdown level is 4% relative to all stages of Lux Career Funded Trading Program.
- Relative drawdown means the difference between the highest account balance and the lowest unrealized equity value.
What are the withdrawal methods?
- Lux Trading Firm pays the net profits to the Advanced Account trader once his/she achieves the 6% profit target.
- Lux Trading Firm pays for net profits to the Profesional 50k, 100k or 150k Acc traders as long as the trader has made a net profit in the current month relative to the previous month.
- All Profesional 50k, 100k or 150k Acc stages profits are paid out during the 1st week of the new month.
- You can get it by Bank transfer, PayPal or Cryptocurrencies.